- Who we are – This website is operated by Mangosat BV trading as NWNS Global, a company registered at The Netherlands Chamber of Commerce (KvK) number 57507899, registered office Simon Stevinstraat 20a – 3291CA – Strijen – The Netherlands.
You can use this form to contact us.
- What personal data we collect and why we collect it – We collect personal data when you sign up to our email list through one of our forms, either on this website or on paper. This personal data consists of: email address, name, and optionally postcode, phone number and other information.
The lawful basis on which we collect data under GDPR is for the legitimate interest of direct marketing. The term ‘direct marketing’ is interpreted broadly by the authorities to include our purposes as an organisation, namely marketing products and services. You can opt out and unsubscribe at any time using the link in the footer of the email.
Children should not provide personal data without the consent of an adult.
- Who we share your data with – We do not share your personal data with any third parties. Our email list is stored in email service provider MailChimp , and we use their software to send emails to our mailing list. MailChimp’s data centres are US-based. It is certified with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and compliant with GDPR. We have entered into a data processing addendum agreement with MailChimp.
- How long we retain your data – We retain mailing list data for as long as you remain a member of our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time using the link in the footer of the email.
- What rights you have over your data – If you have provided us with personal data, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. You have the right to request rectification of any mistake in your personal data, and the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data. To exercise any of these rights, please use this form to contact us.
- How we protect your data – We have taken standard security measures to protect the data we store, including strong passwords, and two-factor authentication where relevant. The data is only processed by NWNS’s members of staff, directors and contractors.
- Contact information – Use this form to contact us.
- Complaints – You have the right to lodge a complaint about us with the supervisory authority, the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO can be contacted at ico.org.uk or by phone on +44 303 123 1113.